CDEP outcome data - May 2017
As per our routine 3 monthly audit cycle, we are delighted to present our latest CDEP outcome data complied on the 18th May 2017 (n=4733)
- 88% of users rate an improvement or significant improvement in competence.
- 85% of users rate an improvement or significant improvement in confidence.
- 86% of users rate an improvement or significant improvement in familiarity with diabetes guidelines.
This data is across all 15 current topics and shows 1-2% increase in positive feedback in all the above 3 domains since our last audit (Feb 2017).
So despite numbers of evaluations increasing (7.5% increase in the last 3 months) our impact on user's diabetes skills keeps improving!
Our best performing topics currently are:
- Foot Care - 100% of users report improvements
- Managing Diabetes in Residential / Nursing Home Care - 95% of users report improvements
- Carbohydrate Counting and Insulin Injection Dose Adjustment - 92% of users report improvements
- Nutrition and Physical Activity for non-dietetic healthcare staff - 89% of users report improvements
Also important to monitor, only 0.5% of all feedback shows any negative impact on their skills as a result of undertaking a topic on CDEP. This figure remains reassuringly static.