CDEP outcome data - November 2017
As per our routine 3 monthly audit cycle, we are delighted to present our latest CDEP outcome data compiled on the 28th November 2017 (evaluations n=5683)
Impressively, 99.6% of our CDEP users report that undertaking a CDEP topic either confirms their high level of diabetes knowledge (13.5%) or alternatively supports an improvement in their diabetes knowledge (86.1%).
For those reporting an improvement, the breakdown across our 3 outcomes domains is as follows:
- 87% of users rate an improvement or significant improvement in competence.
- 85% of users rate an improvement or significant improvement in confidence.
- 86% of users rate an improvement or significant improvement in familiarity with diabetes guidelines.
This data is across all 15 current topics and shows a consistent level of positive feedback across all 3 CDEP outcomes domains since our last audit (Sept 2017).
So despite the number of evaluations increasing (11% increase in the last 3 months) our impact on user's diabetes skills continues to be subtly improve!
Our best performing topics currently are:
- Managing Diabetes in Residential / Nursing Home Care - 96% of users report improvements
- Foot Care - 96% of users report improvements
- Carbohydrate Counting and Insulin Injection Dose Adjustment - 92% of users report improvements
- Hypoglycaemia- 89% of users report improvements
Also important to monitor, only 0.4% of all feedback shows any negative impact on their skills as a result of undertaking a topic on CDEP.