CLICK HERE TO LOGIN
Essential e-learning for ward staff...
- The topic is designed to reduce the risk of inpatients experiencing low blood glucose levels (hypoglycaemia) by boosting staff hypo competence, confidence and guideline familiarity.
- It includes a 4 minute hypo management video to support knowledge.
- The topic can be completed in as little as 15 minutes - but this does vary from person to person
- You don't even have to do the topic all in one go... CDEP is designed to be done in 'bite-sized chunks', to fit in with your busy life!
- Log in at any time, anywhere, from any device, at work, at home or on the go!
- Need evidence for revalidation? A certificate and reflection document is available on completion of the topic.
Want to see the PocketMedic 'Preventing hypos in hospital' video?
Hospital sites are welcome to use it as part of their in-house insulin safety training. If you would prefer to download the video for training purposes, rather than play it live from the link, please contact CDEP.
For trust diabetes training leads and commissioners, anonymised and aggregated outcome reporting within their cohort of staff is available. Please contact CDEP to discuss this further.